Prints for sale
I'm excited to announce that a selection of my pictures are now available for sale as prints! Prints can be made on photographic paper, gallery wrapped canvas, mounted on a styrene or standout board, or on metal. Everything is created in a high quality, professional lab.
An explanation of what each of these options are:
- Regular Prints: Standard prints on high quality photographic paper. Can be framed.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas: Canvas prints wrapped around a wooden frame 1 1/2" in depth. Gallery wrapped means that the image wraps around the sides as well, creating a seamless look.
- Styrene Mount: Styrene is a lightweight, durable backer that the pictures (printed on photographic paper) are mounted onto. It is 3mm thick and provides a stiff backing that helps to prevent the paper from warping over time.
- Standout Board: This is similar to Styrene and is a lightweight foam board 3/4" thick. The pictures, on photographic paper, are mounted onto the board. The thicker board and black edges give these a dramatic look for hanging on walls. This is a great budget option.
- Metal Prints: These are printed directly onto high quality aluminum, resulting in images with high dimension and brilliance. Colors come out particularly vibrant on metal.
If you're looking for something to spruce up a space, take a look at the selection. I'll change or add to it over time. For the next two weeks, use the coupon code GRANDOPEN to get 25% off orders.